Adult Bamboo Toothbrush
OLA Bamboo Toothbrush for Adults (comes in 100% recyclable cardboard)
Now with 3 options: Regular, Charcoal & Tech
- The shape of the bristle has an upward curve to better reach molars.
- The handle of the toothbrush is 100% compostable and biodegradable. It is made of Moso bamboo (the bamboo that is not consumed by Pandas).
- The bristles of the OLA Bamboo toothbrush are made of high quality nylon for better brushing.
- The toothbrush head is compact to ensure proper brushing of the molars.
- According to some studies, bamboo has natural antimicrobial properties.
- Designed in Canada and made ethically and responsible in China
- The packaging is also recyclable or compostable by your city.
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest
Regular: White Soft Bristles
Charcoal: Bristles are infused with charcoal which can help whiten and strength teeth
Tech: Newly designed bristle shape with a larger head and engravings for better grip. Please note that these do not fit into our 4 and 6 hold toothbrush holders.
Use and Maintenance:
Your toothbrush should always air dry. It is best to use an open toothbrush holder that does not hold water. Let your toothbrush dry before putting it in a travel case. We do not recommend storing your toothbrush in a closed drawer or cabinet.
To learn more tap here.
End of Life:
Once your toothbrush has reached the end of its lifespan (it should be changed every 3–4 months) simply pull out the bristles using pliers or break the head before putting the handle in the compost (in proper compost conditions, the handle will break down in only 6 months). The rest goes in the trash or can be collected in a mason jar (some local municipalities will recycle the bristles - check with your local recycling facility). But before you do, we recommend using your old toothbrush in a variety of ways:
- Use a cleaning brush for around hard to reach areas (around the toilet, grout, care vents etc.)
- Use the handle as a stake to support a plant, or identify your plants in the garden
- Use them as kindling to start your campfire
- They make great paint brushes for kids
- Eyebrow brush
*You can extend the use of your brush if it gets dirty in some way, or if you get sick by boiling it for at least 3 full minutes and let it completely air dry.
*You can use a black sharpie to clearly mark brushes for each user.
By using the OLA Bamboo toothbrush, you are contributing to reducing more than 4.9 billion plastic toothbrushes that are thrown out every year. Our eco-friendly Bamboo Charcoal toothbrushes are the best choice for dental hygiene and environmental prosperity. The toothbrushes are sleek and easy to use, with high-quality nylon bristles to protect your gums from scratching as you brush your teeth. To learn more about why to buy bamboo, click here
More about the Company: OLA Bamboo
Canadian and family based. Company runs out of Quebec.
When you purchase an OLA Bamboo product, you are helping Compensation CO2 Québec plant trees. For us, reducing our carbon footprint and benefitting the health of our beautiful planet is crucial. Since the beginning of this venture, over 2,000 trees have been planted.