Bamboo Make Up Remover Pads REFILL
- OLA Bamboo
- 16 pads to refill (Full Kit Available)
- (70%) bamboo viscose and (30%) cotton fiber
- This product contains an adhesive based on natural latex
- Machine wash and tumble dry in the bag provided for this purpose.
- Biodegradable fibers
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- The fiber/hectare ratio is one of the highest of all textile fibers.
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest.
Washing instructions for makeup remover pads
Machine wash and dry makeup remover pads in the regular cycle in the small wash bag included in the box. This should clean them thoroughly. No need to use the delicate cycle; cleaning will be more effective in the regular cycle. Always use the mesh bag when washing them.
Please note that stains are due to the type of makeup used, and some types of makeup stain more than others. If stains remain after washing, they are purely aesthetic; the pads are clean and can be reused without any problem.
If stains persist or bother you, you can soak your makeup remover pads in an equal mixture of baking soda and peroxide for a few minutes before washing them in the machine in the regular cycle. You can also rinse your makeup remover pads with water after each use to remove excess makeup.
Low Waste Tips
Swap Single Use Disposables for Reuseable.
You can make a huge impact by simplying changing from single use items to ones that are resuseable. Not to mention that these come in a bamboo case and not wrapped in plastic!
Simply put them in the wash bag as you use them, toss them in the wash and repeat. No extra water used because they can easily fit in with a load of wash you were already doing anyways.
Recycle with an organization that will properly recycle textiles.
Here are some great suggestions on how to also use your make up remover pads:
- Soak in a homemade face mask and apply to face
- Use to wash face
- Can be used by your kids for craft projects
- You could use them as toliet paper! Yes I said that correctly, you can use them to wipe when you pee, wash and reuse. Eliminate a lot of toilet paper :)